Prestaratchet Bicycle Hand Tools – Pro Set
- Reversible ratchet with Quick-Disc™ thumb wheel.
- Smaller than HEX keys and TORX® keys.
- Patented Ratchet Mechanism Stronger than all others.
- Patented Bit Retention with Push-to-Remove Hole.
Better than keys – in every way!
Prestaratchet advances the art of wrenching bicycles. Consider the irony of using an Allen or Torx® key on your expensive and delicate bike parts. Tools like that come free with un-assembled furniture. Isn’t your bike worthy of better? Prestaratchet is faster, safer, less expensive, longer lasting and more comfortable than any key.
Prestaratchet is always in position to get the whole job done. Spin a loose bolt snug with the thumb-wheel, then tighten with the handle. Flick the reverse lever with the same thumb to loosen. You can operate Prestaratchet with one hand and hold a brake cable with the other. Tighten and loosen as many times as you want to get the perfect cable position – and never move your hand or remove the tool in the process.
With an Allen or Torx® key, each time you tighten or loosen a bolt – you remove and re-insert the tool multiple times. Twisting, turning and inserting – each time is a chance to get the Allen or Torx® key crooked and damage expensive bicycle bolts. With Prestaratchet’s reversible ratchet and thumb-wheel, the tool stays on-the-job without any additional insertions.
Prestacycle’s Bicycle Tool Bit set contains over 20 different tool ends to handle all the latest new components. Price-out the cost of all this tool capability using other more basic tools, and you’ll find Prestaratchet’s savings are substantial.
Eventually the tip of your most commonly-used Allen or Torx® keys can wear out. Then you must replace the whole tool. If it came in a set, getting a match can be time consuming or difficult. With Prestaratchet, you simply replace the bit. The Ratchet handle is made of the finest tool-grade metals and will likely last a lifetime.
Our handle provides a firm grip and contours to the palm of your hand to eliminate the ‘pressure points’ common in Allen or Torx® keys.
- Pro-Shop Grade tool with a 5 Year Warranty.
- Get a Prestaratchet for every size you use often.
- Reversible ratchet with Quick-Disc™ thumb wheel.
- Smaller than HEX keys and TORX® keys – yet Lighter in your Hand.
- Hardened tool-grade steel with a polished finish.
- Patented Ratchet Mechanism stronger than all others – Up to 40Nm working load!
- Patented Bit retention with push-to-remove hole – holds better than magnets.
- Safer for titanium and alloy bolts
- Carry only the bits you need for the lightest Multi-tool available!
- Lightest, Strongest most versatile portable tool!
- Compact tool fits in more tight spots than even keys
- Comfortable grip is easy on your hands
- 28 grams – also a perfect portable tool
- Taiwan Manufactured in the same factory as high-end Automotive Ratchet Brands.
Bicycle Tool Bits
- Precision tools in over 20 unique sizes specific for bicycles
- Chrome-plated hardened steel bits are non-marring on titanium and alloy bolts
- Perfect for Prestaratchet and most torque wrenches
- Trim-able bit carrier for a custom tool-set to-go
2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm
T6, T8, T10, T15, T20,T25, T30
Extended Reach Bits (50mm):
6mm Hex head
5mm Hex head
4mm Hex head
PH0, PH1, PH2
1/8 flat, 3/16 flat
Prestacycle warrants all Prestaratchet hand tool products manufactured by Prestacycle to be free of defective material or workmanship for 5 years, and under the conditions stated herein. This warranty does not apply to standard wear items such as tool ends and tool bits. This warranty is expressly limited to repair or replacement of product found to be defective. Prestacycle assumes no liability for loss due to failure of any product to perform satisfactorily. Prestacycle makes no other warranty, expressed or implied, except that of title. Any and all other warranties are expressly disclaimed.
This warranty applies under conditions of intended use and is exclusive of equipment subjected to: Failure to follow recommended assembly and service procedures, Lack of proper maintenance, excessive duty cycle, exposure to the elements, shipping damage and modification not authorized by Prestacycle. No warranty claims will be honored without prior authorization for repair from Prestacycle. Any replaced or repaired equipment will be warranted for the remainder of the warranty term only.
How do I trim the bit holder for fewer bits “to-go”?
Lay the bit holder flat and point a razor blade straight down between the number of positions you want to cut. Push straight down for a smooth, even cut.
...compact to get in tight spots as well as transport easily.
one of the most-grabbed tools in our busy workshop.
this minuscule ratchet is one mighty dragon slayer.
... a new approach to bike repairs on the road and in the shop.
Holiday Gift Guide...
...scaled perfectly for use on the nuts and bolts of a bicycle.
earning itself a spot alongside my most-used workshop tools.
Definitely pick one up if you like working on your bike.
... a great starter tool kit.
...for you or the mechanic in your family.