Prestacycle Mini TorqKeys – Preset Torque Tool w/6 Bits & Holder
- Patented Design has higher accuracy at a lower cost.
- Tested 17+ times more accurate than others by BikeRadar!
- The only Pre-set torque tool OK to also un-screw!
- Won’t break or loose accuracy from drops or unscrewing!
- Lowest Profile Ergonomic Grip for ease of use
Simply Accurate – Maintenance-free, Reliable and Affordable
Our torque tools use intelligent design for accuracy without the need for expensive calibration. An industrial-grade internal spring manufactured within extremely tight tolerances pre-determines torque setting. The tool does not need to be set into calibration and cannot shift out of calibration.
Each Tool includes removable Bit holder and (6) High-quality Nickel-Plated S2 Steel bits. 3NM Bits: H2, H2.5, H3, T10, T20, PH0 4NM Bits: H3, H4, H5, T20, T25, PH1 5NM Bits: H4, H5, H6, T20, T25, PH2.
Easy to use
Ergonomic handle fits your fingertips and includes a spinner grip to make wrenching easier. Tool provides an unmistakable 20 degree overrun when the torque limit is reached. Users can be confident knowing they have the correct tension. Low profile allows the tool to fit into more places for use, overall 50% lower height than tools costing twice as much.
Use it like a tool
Prestacycle’s TorqKey is fast and easy-to-use as an everyday tool. Color-coded tension markings on both sides make it a quick-grab on your workbench. They provide Torque relief in the right (clockwise) screw tightening direction, and hold firm in the left (counterclockwise) unscrew direction. You can unscrew fittings that were just tightened with the TorqKey. This is very handy when making multiple attempts to get a cable adjustment just right. NOTE: Do not use TorqKey to remove stuck, damaged, rusted or over-tightened fittings.
Prestacycle Pro TorqKeys are available in 4Nm, 5Nm, 6Nm, 7Nm, 8Nm, 10Nm and 12Nm. Combine TorqKeys with our Ratchets and Bit sets to make a more complete tool set for Bicycle servicing. Standard Magnetic Hex Tip works with our 20 Piece Bicycle Bits set, our long Bicycle bits and any other 1/4″ Hex bits.
Prestacycle TorqKeys are different… designed from the start with real-world experience on Bicycles.
- 3NM included Bits: H2, H2.5, H3, T10, T20, PH0
- 4NM included Bits: H3, H4, H5, T20, T25, PH1
- 5NM included Bits: H4, H5, H6, T20, T25, PH2
- Torque value accurate to + / – 10%.
- Provides 20 degree overrun when maximum torque is reached.
- Overrun provides user with unmistakable feedback when torque value is reached.
- Polymer Finger grip Handle with spinner top ergonomically designed for comfortable use.
- Color-coded tension markings on both sides.
- Magnetic 1/4″ hex bit retention makes bit changes easy.
- Torque accuracy life-cycle exceeds 5000 cycles.
- Simple to Judge – If the logo is worn, the tool is past life.
- Replacing the tool costs less than other tool’s calibration service.
- Height: 78 mm, 3.1 inches.
- Width: 52 mm, 2.1 inches.
- Weight: Approx. 48 grams.
- 1 Year limited consumer warranty.
Check with the manufacturer of your components and fittings for proper torque specifications. Always follow Manufacturer guidelines for installation and removal of nuts, bolts and screws.
Prestacycle warrants the TorqKey to be free of defective material or workmanship for one year, or within the rated life-cycle, and under the conditions stated herein. This warranty will not apply to wear and tear from repeated use or damage from excessive force. TorqKey should never be used to remove fittings other than those just tightened by a TorqKey.
This warranty is expressly limited to repair or replacement of product found to be defective. Prestacycle assumes no liability for loss or damage due to failure of any product to perform satisfactorily. Prestacycle makes no other warranty, expressed or implied, except that of title. Any and all other warranties are expressly disclaimed.
This warranty applies under conditions of intended use and is exclusive of equipment subjected to: Failure to follow recommended service procedures, Excessive duty cycle, exposure to the elements, shipping damage and modification not authorized by Prestacycle. No warranty claims will be honored without prior authorization for repair from Prestacycle. Any replaced or repaired equipment will be warranted for the remainder of the warranty term only.